The purpose of Project HELIOS is to promote the integration of beneficiaries of international protection and increase beneficiaries’ prospects towards self-reliance, by providing services or activities such as:
- accommodation support,
- integration-related courses (e.g., learning the Greek language, courses in professional skills’ development, etc.).
- professional counseling to enhance job readiness
- raise awareness in host communities and promote social cohesion.
Since Q3 2019:
- 38,795 beneficiaries have enrolled
- 17,884 have benefited from Rental Subsidiaries
- 7,713 have enrolled in integration educational courses
- 8,926 have attended job counseling sessions