1. A temporary accommodation area with Tents, running water and supplies has been created for you and your children.
2. Please follow the instructions of the Stuff of the Ministry and Migration and Asylum, and the Police.
3. Your cooperation is necessary in order to deal with this crisis.
4. Please remain calm. Help and supplies are on the way.
5. Mass relocation out of the island due to the fire that destroyed “Moria” camp is not going to happen.
6. Please don’t believe rumors and information that does not come directly from the Ministry of Migration and Asylum, the Police.
7. The only reliable source of information is the Ministry of Migration and Asylum, and the Police.